A NEW WEBSITE!

As of March 2015, an official website for Surrey Moths has been set-up here. There you'll find information on everything to do with the Surrey Branch of Butterfly Conservation, including the updated events calender for 2015. Hope to see you there!




Tuesday 13 July 2010

Recent Year Ticks

My last few trapping sessions in the garden have yielded relitively low numbers, but I have managed to get quite a few new moths for me and for the garden.

My year list now stands at 125 (quite low, but bear in mind I wasn't trapping till April and only trapping once a week till June), with the recent additions of...

  • Black Arches
  • Blackneck
  • Mottled Beauty
  • V-Pug
  • Small Seraphim
  • Rosy Footman
  • Wax Moth
  • Catoptria falsetta
Black Arches- aka smiley face moth (look at the neck)...


Blackneck...


Small Seraphim...


V-Pug...


Wax Moth...


Catoptria falsetta...



No comments:

Post a Comment