A NEW WEBSITE!

As of March 2015, an official website for Surrey Moths has been set-up here. There you'll find information on everything to do with the Surrey Branch of Butterfly Conservation, including the updated events calender for 2015. Hope to see you there!




Monday 26 July 2010

underwings arrive

I had a short session trapping in my garden on 24th where I was again hampered by hornets buzzing round the trap. In the end, I decided that I would just cover the trap and deal with it in the morning. So, not surprisingly, I didn't have a large catch. However there were some 'new for year's.
*broad-bordered yellow underwing
*least yellow underwing
*copper underwing (agg)
*pine carpet.
Photos in no particular order:

pine carpet

least yellow underwing

broad-bordered yellow underwing

copper underwing agg

large emerald

gold spot

No comments:

Post a Comment