A NEW WEBSITE!

As of March 2015, an official website for Surrey Moths has been set-up here. There you'll find information on everything to do with the Surrey Branch of Butterfly Conservation, including the updated events calender for 2015. Hope to see you there!




Sunday 19 August 2012

It's been quiet at Wimbledon Towers

Not a lot going on moth-wise here at Wimbledon Towers, mainly as I've been away a lot and one of my dogs needing surgery has had me pre-occupied.  I have tried to get the trap out most nights that I'm here but despite that, I am not getting anything like the numbers that others are getting, either in Surrey or elsewhere around the country.  Still, this weekend has turned up a few nice ones such as Tree Lichen Beauty, Straw Dot, Jersey Tiger, Vapourer, Peacock and also several Gypsy Moth.  Was also pleased to be able to confirm both Treble-bar and Lesser Treble-bar ...
 

Gypsy Moth
Peacock Moth

Lesser Treble-Bar



No comments:

Post a Comment